Holding Back Summer
About this artwork
- Available in A4 / 21cm x 30cm (Edition of 100), A3 / 30cm x 42cm (Edition of 100), A2 / 42cm x 59cm (Edition of 100) including a border for easy framing
- Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Museum grade cotton paper with a guaranteed archival life of 100+ years (frame not included)
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- GLOBAL DELIVERY with tracked & insured shipping
Presented on acid-free, archival cotton Photo Rag Giclée paper with a silky smooth finish, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years. Frame not included.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Orders are dispatched within 2-3 days, arriving within a week to the UK or Europe and in one to two weeks to North America. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to three weeks. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will always provide a replacement at no extra cost. More information here.
All stated sizes include a white border for easy framing. Please note that frames are not included. Please use the stated sizes when purchasing a frame.
We work with a fully end-to-end carbon neutral printing partner, so all prints and framed artworks (and their delivery) are certified carbon neutral.
All papers and wood-based materials are sourced from Forestry Stewardship Council certified sustainable sources. Packaging materials have been carefully selected to reduce the impact on the environment whilst still ensuring your artwork gets to you in perfect condition. Plastics are kept to a minimum and all packaging materials are sustainably sourced, being a mixture of recycled, recyclable or biodegradable materials.
Each print on my website comes as a limited edition with a numbered certificate of authenticity. Once the edition is sold out, this artwork will never be for available for sale again.